Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday is here and she is about to have fun...

Friday is finally here and my wife is going to be fucking her boyfriend soon. The plans have changed a bit. He is going out for a few drinks, then coming over to our house to fuck my wife in our bed, as I wait in the living room for him to pump her full of cum. It has been hot reading the text messages back and forth between them over the last two days of what they are going to do to each other. She is wanting to suck his cock and take his cock deep inside of her tight little pussy that she is shaven for him right now. He is wanting to pump a huge load of cum deep inside of her pussy, that I will spend the next few days eating out of her. It's a win win situation for us all. More details to come soon.

1 comment:

  1. But for women, that idea simply does not appeal. I'm not saying women don't have powerful sex urges like men do -- of course they do. best cuckold sites

    ReplyDelete