Friday, May 7, 2010

Wifey is at it again...

I just received a test from my wife a few minutes ago, and was I shocked. She was going out to the bar to meet up with one of her girlfriends to have a few drinks. The text I received is that she is on the dance floor in a crowded bar, and that she had a BBC in her mouth. She proceeded to tell me that she was sure people saw, but no one said anything. Damn is she a naughty slut for BBC.

As I am typing this she sent another text, she is thinking about going out to the parking lot to fuck him. I will fill you in soon.

I started receiving picture texts of her sucking his cock in the parking lot at the bar. The looks of her sexy red lips wrapped around his thick black cock are amazing. All I can do is stroke my cock waiting.

Just received another text, she is coming home with a pussy full of cum.

2 comments:

  1. Tell us about it, friend! It is always hot to be there to watch, but somehow so much hotter when I know what is happening, but I am not there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, my hubby has had some fantasies, but er well..this would be out there even for him....interesting reading about it though..:)

    ReplyDelete